Adobe selects the Digital Workplace Group
- discover what makes advanced intranets work - across a wide range of criteria
- find out what to focus on to achieve maximum gain
- see other intranets in action
- learn from real-life experience of other members and emulate what they do well
- learn about good and emerging practice
- network with an exclusive community of intranet professionals
- expand intranet team knowledge and skills
DWG is the world leader in intranet and digital workplace benchmarking, research and best practice. Its 100 plus members are all Fortune 500 and equivalent organizations including AT&T, BP, Citi, Deutsche Post/DHL, Ernst & Young, Exxon Mobil, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, McGraw-Hill, Microsoft, Total and Verizon. Around 20% of the world’s top corporations are members and each agrees to strict confidentiality on joining.
Adobe is a leading desktop publishing software provider that offers business, creative and mobile software solutions.
The organisation was founded in 1982 to solve a problem long familiar to creative professionals at the time: getting text and images on a computer screen to translate beautifully and accurately into print.
Today the company offers a range of products from Acrobat Reader to Photoshop, Illustrator, and PageMaker. Adobe’s offerings also include print technology geared toward manufacturers, as well as Web design (Dreamweaver) and electronic book publishing software. Its InDesign publishing package provides professional layout and design applications. Adobe’s Professional Services group offers implementation, training and support. There are also external training options available, such as Indesign training courses in London.
For further information regarding the Digital Workplace Group, please contact:
Categorised in: Uncategorized