DWG’s Three Services
- The DWG Member Forum is a confidential, members-only grouping of 100 of the world’s best known organizations, Members share with each other (online and in person) detailed best practice and challenges, underpinned by 15 years of DWG expert research, measurement and peer learning.
- DWG is a boutique consultancy covering all aspects of the evolving digital workplace. We provide vendor-neutral, expert advice and practitioner-led support, helping organizations tackle specific challenges on their digital workplace and intranet journeys – using our measurement and research-driven methods.
- Since 2002, DWG has carried out 700 benchmark evaluations of intranets and digital workplaces of major organizations.
- We draw on our unique set of diagnostics, data and examples to independently assess how your organization is performing – with recommendations for improvement.
What DWG members say
“For several years DWG membership has provided Wells Fargo with practical insights into how other organizations are handling the big challenges we all face
– plus access to a wealth of expertise, research and answers we can trust.”
Christy PunchTeamworks Product Manager HR & Team Member CommunicationsWells Fargo
“In my opinion DWG benchmarking is the world standard for measuring digital workplace or intranet performance.
Their diagnostics provide detailed insights into strengths and weaknesses, plus recommendations for action. Practical reality is evidence: every time I acted upon DWG recommendations, things improved exactly as they predicted they would.”
Giovanni PiazzaHead of Global Collaboration and KnowledgeKPMG International
“DWG Consulting has been an essential ongoing support to us during our global intranet program.
The quality of experts, superb service, with a personal touch, has been so important for us.”
Kerry O’DonnellExecutive Director, Global Digital CommunicationsEstée Lauder
Explore DWG content
Digital Workplace Live
Monthly webinar with live intranet tours and thought-leader interviews.Learn more now!
New from the blog
Remote working has grown by 115% since 2008 and it’s predicted that 38% of full-time employees will be working remotely over the next 10 ...
Over the past few months interest in artificial intelligence (AI) has reached fever pitch, with a surge in media coverage and AI increasingly appearing ...
Loved (at least by some!) and played the world over, cricket has reinvented itself to appeal to new audiences. Off the pitch, the England ...