DWG’s Three Services
- The DWG Member Forum is a confidential, members-only grouping of 100 of the world’s best known organizations, Members share with each other (online and in person) detailed best practice and challenges, underpinned by 15 years of DWG expert research, measurement and peer learning.
- DWG is a boutique consultancy covering all aspects of the evolving digital workplace. We provide vendor-neutral, expert advice and practitioner-led support, helping organizations tackle specific challenges on their digital workplace and intranet journeys – using our measurement and research-driven methods.
- Since 2002, DWG has carried out 700 benchmark evaluations of intranets and digital workplaces of major organizations.
- We draw on our unique set of diagnostics, data and examples to independently assess how your organization is performing – with recommendations for improvement.
What DWG members say
“For several years DWG membership has provided Wells Fargo with practical insights into how other organizations are handling the big challenges we all face
– plus access to a wealth of expertise, research and answers we can trust.”
Christy PunchTeamworks Product Manager HR & Team Member CommunicationsWells Fargo
“DWG Consulting has been an essential ongoing support to us during our global intranet program.
The quality of experts, superb service, with a personal touch, has been so important for us.”
Kerry O’DonnellExecutive Director, Global Digital CommunicationsEstée Lauder
Explore DWG content
New from the blog
As new generations come through; as people seek purpose (and passion) in their work; as the consumer’s voice becomes more and more powerful ...
Why improving the digital literacy of citizens is crucial for both the digital nation and the future of work
I thoroughly enjoy the conversations that DWG’s Digital Nations Group (DNG) gives us the space to pursue; they carve out a little time to ...
In this episode, Paul Miller talks to Marc Bramoullé, Director of Knowledge Management Services at Ubisoft, who won the Digital Workplace Leader of the ...