Licence to use Members website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the members website and material on the members website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this members website (including republication on another members website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the members website.
- Show any material from the members website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our members website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the members website.
- Redistribute material from this members website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Unless you are a subscriber to our members website, you must not access or attempt to access any area on the members website that is restricted to members.
You must not use our members website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the members website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the members website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our members website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our members website without our express written consent.
You must not use our members website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our members website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
In these terms, “membership” means a right to access the restricted areas of our members website described in this Section 4, and “member” means a person who has such a right by virtue of this Section 4.
Access to certain areas of our members website is restricted to members. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our members website, or indeed our whole members website, at our discretion.
Once your organisation has joined the DWG as a member, the DWG team will create an account for your group in the members website and you a user ID, password and joining instructions.
You will have the opportunity to update your user profile including password once you have access to the members website.
We provide each subscriber with a login and password to enable the subscriber to access the restricted areas of our members website. Members must ensure that their login and password details are kept confidential.
During the period of your membership, you will be able to access, using the login and password details that we provide to you, all of the DWG online services available to your group.
User generated content
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our members website) must not:
- Be libellous or maliciously false.
- Be obscene or indecent.
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right.
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation.
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement.
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime.
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order.
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation.
- Be blasphemous.
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation.
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
- Depict violence in a explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner.
- Be pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage.
- Constitute spam.
- Be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- You must not submit any user content to the members website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our members website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our members website.
We warrant to members that the subscription service will be provided with reasonable care and skill, that we will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the members website (subject to scheduled maintenance) during the term of a subscription.
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this members website is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this members website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this members website and the use of this members website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to £100.
- You agreed to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on our members website. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the members website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the members website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the members website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the members website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the members website; and/or
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our members website or a part of our members website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Third party websites
Our members website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
TRADE MARK and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on our website. These will be subject to separate terms and conditions (that we will make available to you as appropriate).
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and jurisdiction
Registrations and authorisations
Our VAT number is 606-0744-62
The full name of our company is Digital Workplace Forum Group Limited T/A Digital Workplace Group.
We are registered under registration number 2776450 England & Wales
Our address is 30 City Road, London, EC1Y 2AB
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org