A diverse blend of ways to connect confidentially
Find the online, real-time and in-person channels that work for you
DWG offers members a rich collection of tools for connecting with and learning from peers. The confidential environment lets members from large global companies share openly and discover common challenges and needs.
- Confidentiality: all DWG members, as well as the occasional guests, sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Fortune 500 companies: most DWG members come from the ranks of the Fortune 500 list.
- Discovering shared challenges: first-time attendees at DWG member meetings have a powerful reaction of “wow, these are my people and I am not alone!”
- Deep dive live tours: DWGDWG member meetings and Knowledge Exchanges offer in-depth intranet tours, including around very specific topics and intranet features.
- Variety of intranet and digital workplace topics: DWG events and forums cover a broad range of topics, all of them stemming from the needs expressed by members.
- Access for your whole team: DWG membership provides includes many seats and accounts for all peer learning channels, which means you and your extended team can all benefit from an unmatched set of resources and events.
Complete the form on this page to download a complete explanation of DWG’s peer learning resources. The Peer Learning Fact Sheet explains the benefits of and lists recent examples from each channel.
Need help? Email: email@example.com or call + 44 (0) 20 7435 6606.