Entries for the Digital Workplace of the Year, Digital Workplace Leader of the Year and new for 2021 Modern Intranet of the Year have now closed and the shortlists are below!
Join us on December 7, 2021 for a special Digital Workplace Live - learn more this online event here.
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards, produced by Digital Workplace Group, celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The awards give you and your organization the opportunity to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
For 2021 there are three categories;
Shortlist for the Digital Workplace of the Year 2021
- Campbell Soup Company
- The Coca-Cola Company
- DOM.RF Group
- Fidelity International
- Fidelity Investments
Shortlist for Modern Intranet of the Year 2021
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Foundation Medicine
- John Lewis Partnership
- McCarthy Tetrault LLP
- Raiffeisen Bank JSC
- Robert Half
Shortlist for Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2021
- Ashley Knight
Product Owner, Enterprise Mobility, Conferencing and Workplace Automation – Fidelity International
- Betsy Codding
Head of Digital Communications and Multimedia – MassMutual
- Brion Goudreau
Senior Director, Web & Commerce Solutions – PepsiCo Inc
- Dawn Hancock
Senior Director, Knowledge Management & Internal Communications – Nordic Consulting
- Elisha McCallum
Director, Global Communications – Finning
- Graham Kennedy
Domain Lead, Digital Workplace – Fidelity Investments
- Linda Lee
Head of DBS Future of Work, DBS
- Neil Morgan
Head of Digital Workplace Experience – Glencore
“DBS is honoured to receive the Digital Workplace of the Year Award 2020. This affirms our multi-year effort to digitally transform our employees’ workplace experience, with the real dividends showing amid Covid-19 this year, as we kept our employees engaged and connected even with most of us working remotely or from home.”
and entry requirements
The entry and judgement criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of DWG research, benchmarking and expertise plus extensive industry insights. Before you enter your organization, please take note of the following:
- Don’t feel your entry needs to be perfect to enter!
- All organizations entering any category must have at least 1,000 employees.
- No consultants or vendors can submit and entry, unless on behalf of a client organization.
- Incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
- The submission deadline is midnight (BST) on September 30, 2021.
- We may contact you for clarification when reviewing submitted entries.
- We will not disclose any details of non-winners.
- By entering, you give DWG full permission to use your winning entry in promotions, publications and presentations. Winners will have the opportunity to review and sign-off on all such public media productions before publication.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by DWG.
The 2020 award winners
Digital Workplace of the Year
Overall winner – DBS Bank
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG) for comprehensive approach
- Grant Thornton for findability
- City of Malmö for user engagement
- Refinitiv for business impact
- Amadeus IT Group for rationale
- Fidelity Investments for strategic vision
Digital Workplace Leader of the Year
Overall winner – Priya Thummalapalli, Prudential Financial (pictured)
- Martha Brown, Duke Energy award for employee experience
- Susan Quain, Fidelity International award for digital acceleration
- Ana Jauregui, Nestlé award for crisis leadership
- Graham Kennedy, Fidelity Investments the game changer award
- Chelsey Louzeiro, Heifer International award for connected workforce
There were two categories for the 2020 awards:
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 (awarded to an organization) open to submission by any organization, one overall winner and several category awards.
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 (awarded to an individual) – nominated by peer experts with one overall winner and several category awards.