Digital Workplace of the Year 2022 Awards Presentation
In this special event, we will be announcing the winners of the 2022 Digital Workplace of the Year Awards. Produced by Digital Workplace Group (DWG), these awards celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 – For 90 minutes from 08.00 PDT / 11.00 EDT / 16.00 BST / 17.00 CEST
Shortlist for the Modern Intranet of the Year 2022
- Citizens Advice
- Duke Energy
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual
- United Health Group
Shortlist for the Digital Workplace of the Year 2022
- The Coca-Cola Company
- DBS Bank
- Fidelity Investments
Shortlist for the Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2022
- Raúl Alarcón, Head of Digital Workplace, Director at Swiss Re
- Chris Harrer, Associate Vice President, Internal Communications – Digital at Comcast
- Kristy Litchford, Senior Director – Digital Workplace at Campbell Soup Company
- Kerry O’Donnell, Exec Director, Tech for Global Communications at The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Emily Schunior, Global Director, Digital Workplace at The Coca-Cola Company
- Laurie Workman, Digital Workplace Manager at 3M
- Angie Wyatt, Director, Global Digital Workplace Experience at The AES Corporation
DWG’s Director of Research, Elizabeth Marsh, who leads on the awards programme, comments: “In 2022, entrants to DWG’s Digital Workplace and Modern Intranet awards have impressed us with their unrelenting focus on delivering exceptional digital employee experiences for the post-pandemic workforce. There are some cutting-edge practices and pioneering approaches that we hope will inspire practitioners across our industry. The judging panel have a tough job ahead picking winners from the 2022 cohort – making the shortlist is no small achievement in itself and we congratulate all those organizations listed!”
The shortlisted entries are currently being reviewed by the judging panel, which comprises DWG’s Nancy Goebel, Susan Quain from Fidelity International*, Priya Thummalapalli from Intuit and Christy Punch from Liberty Mutual.
The winners really are world leaders in the digital workplace and they will be sharing snapshots of their work, giving us mini tours and talking to us about their entry so this really is one not to miss!
DWG events are usually reserved for DWG members only, however we are inviting all practitioners from the digital workplace community to join us for this special awards-edition.
Please note: This event is open to practitioners and their colleagues only – regrettably, we are unable to accommodate consultants, vendors or students.