It is a fact of life that in large organizations, intranet programs will have multiple stakeholders. Each stakeholder will have their own business priorities and depending on the function or business line they represent (and the number and location of employees) their own unique challenges.
We recognize that gaining the necessary insights, knowledge and traction at a specific function or business line level can sometimes be difficult to achieve internally. So whether you are in HR, Communications, Finance, Risk or Operations, to name a few,
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Undertaking high-level reviews of current functionality and strategy
- Developing or reviewing strategies and roadmaps to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Assessing effectiveness of communications with target audience
- Driving the integration and usability of core systems, e.g. HR, Procurement, Operational Risk, etc.
- Driving the adoption of new and/or existing services and tools
- Identifying gaps and defining requirements for new services and tools
- Understanding the role of social/collaboration and how to exploit for business value
- Establishing supporting governance, policies, standards and guidance
- Facilitating workshops