Now in their fourth year, the awards celebrate organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The participating organizations were assessed across several areas: strategy, business case, governance framework, key features, user engagement and benefits/impact.
Digital Workplace of the Year 2020
Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 category award winners:
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG) for comprehensive approach
- Grant Thornton for findability
- City of Malmö for user engagement
- Refinitiv for business impact
- Amadeus IT Group for rationale
- Fidelity Investments for strategic vision.
Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020
Priya Thummalapalli, Prudential Financial
Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 category award winners:
- Martha Brown, Duke Energy for employee experience
- Susan Quain, Fidelity International for digital acceleration
- Ana Jauregui, Nestlé for crisis leadership
- Graham Kennedy, Fidelity Investments, winner of the game changer award
- Chelsey Louzeiro, Heifer International for connected workforce.
|Martha Brown||Susan Quain||Ana Jauregui||Graham Kennedy||Chelsey Louzeiro|
Paul Miller, Founder and CEO of DWG, says: “The Awards have gained real traction and we had more than 60 entries from some truly stellar organizations. 2020 has been a particularly challenging year, which makes independent industry recognition even more important – these awards offer encouragement not only to the winners, but to the global community of industry practitioners who are able to see best practice in action. The very rich and detailed set of entries from a wide range of organizations kept the judging panel on its toes once again this year.”
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by Digital Workplace Group.
For enquiries, please contact: