Digital Workplace of the Year Awards 2020 are now open!
We are thrilled to announce the call for entries for the 2020 Digital Workplace of the Year Awards.
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards, produced by Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group, publisher of CMSWire, celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
Submitting an entry will give you and your organization the opportunity to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
For 2020 there are two categories;
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 (awarded to an organisation) open to submission by any organisation, one overall winner and several category awards.
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 (awarded to an individual) – nominated by peer experts with one overall winner and several category awards.
For full details on the Award categories, entry criteria and to start your entry, please visit the Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 website.
The winners will be announced in June. The deadline to submit your entry has been extended to midnight (GMT) on April 24, 2020.
What we are looking for;
The entry and judgement criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of DWG research, benchmarking and expertise plus extensive industry insights. Before you enter your organisation, please take note of the following;
- Eligibility criteria and entry requirements.
- Don’t feel you need to be perfect to enter!
- All organisations entering the Digital Workplace of the Year category must have at least 1,000 employees.
- No consultants or vendors can submit and entry, unless on behalf of a client organisation.
- Incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
- The submission deadline is midnight (GMT) on April 24, 2020.
- We may contact you for clarification when reviewing submitted entries.
- We will not disclose names of non-winners
- By entering, you give DWG and Simpler Media Group full permission to use your winning entry in promotions, publications and presentations. Winners will have the opportunity to review and sign-off on all such public media productions before publication.
Be inspired by our previous winners
Judges for 2020
Director Communication Channels, Philips
Senior Director, Digital Workplace – Liberty Mutual
IT Director, Digital Workplace – Conoco Phillips
Isabel de Clerq
Keynote speaker, Consultant, Author and Founder of connect | share | lead
Managing Editor, Simpler Media Group Inc.
Senior Vice President, Digital Channels, Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo
Head of Digital Workplace, Oxfam
CEO & Founder, Digital Workplace Group