The shortlists for the Digital Workplace of the Year and Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020, winners will be announced at DWG24, our 24 hour online event, book your place now, are;
In no particular order;
Digital Workplace of the Year Shortlist
Amadeus IT Group
City of Malmö
Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
Digital Workplace Leader of the Year Shortlist
Mike Walton – UNHCR
Martha Brown – Duke Energy
Priya Thummalapalli – Prudential Financial
Susan Quain – Fidelity International
Ana Jauregui – Nestlé
Graham Kennedy – Fidelity Investments
Erin Evans – Korn Ferry
Chelsey Louzeiro – Heifer International
Dan Mullis – Adobe
Ray Brulotte – Adobe
Oliver Birrell – London Borough of Camden
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards, produced by Digital Workplace Group celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
Submitting an entry will give you and your organization the opportunity to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
For 2020 there are two categories;
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 (awarded to an organisation) open to submission by any organisation, one overall winner and several category awards.
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 (awarded to an individual) – nominated by peer experts with one overall winner and several category awards.
For full details on the Award categories, entry criteria and to start your entry, please visit the Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 website.
The deadline to submit your entry has been extended to midnight (GMT) on July 20, 2020 and winners will be announced live during DWG24 – a unique digital workplace insight event, broadcasting from around the world over 24 hours from September 30 to October 1 for which you can register now!
The entry and judgement criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of DWG research, benchmarking and expertise plus extensive industry insights. Before you enter your organisation, please take note of the following;What we are looking for;
- Eligibility criteria and entry requirements.
- Don’t feel you need to be perfect to enter!
- All organisations entering the Digital Workplace of the Year category must have at least 1,000 employees.
- No consultants or vendors can submit and entry, unless on behalf of a client organisation.
- Incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
- The submission deadline is midnight (GMT) on July 20, 2020.
- We may contact you for clarification when reviewing submitted entries.
- We will not disclose names of non-winners
- By entering, you give DWG full permission to use your winning entry in promotions, publications and presentations. Winners will have the opportunity to review and sign-off on all such public media productions before publication.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by Digital Workplace Group.
Be inspired by our previous winners
For a full list of previous winners of Digital Workplace of the Year, click here.
For a full list of previous winners of Digital Workplace Leader of the Year, click here.
Judges for 2020
Director Communication Channels, Philips
Senior Director, Digital Workplace – Liberty Mutual
IT Director, Digital Workplace – Conoco Phillips
Isabel de Clerq
Keynote speaker, Consultant, Author and Founder of connect | share | lead
Managing Editor, Simpler Media Group Inc.
Senior Vice President, Digital Channels, Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo
Director of Digital Communities, NetHope
CEO & Founder, Digital Workplace Group