The winners for the Digital Workplace of the Year and Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 have been announced!
Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 – DBS Bank
and the category awards go to:
Insurance Australia Group (IAG) for comprehensive approach
Grant Thornton for findability
City of Malmö for user engagement
Refinitiv for business impact
Amadeus IT Group for rationale
Fidelity Investments for strategic vision
Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 –
Priya Thummalapalli, Prudential Financial
and the category awards go to;
Martha Brown, Duke Energy award for employee experience
Susan Quain, Fidelity International award for digital acceleration
Ana Jauregui, Nestlé award for crisis leadership
Graham Kennedy, Fidelity Investments the game changer award
Chelsey Louzeiro, Heifer International award for connected workforce
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards, produced by Digital Workplace Group celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The wards give you and your organization the opportunity to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
For 2020 there were two categories;
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2020 (awarded to an organisation) open to submission by any organisation, one overall winner and several category awards.
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2020 (awarded to an individual) – nominated by peer experts with one overall winner and several category awards.
The entry and judgement criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of DWG research, benchmarking and expertise plus extensive industry insights. Before you enter your organisation, please take note of the following;
- Eligibility criteria and entry requirements.
- Don’t feel you need to be perfect to enter!
- All organisations entering the Digital Workplace of the Year category must have at least 1,000 employees.
- No consultants or vendors can submit and entry, unless on behalf of a client organisation.
- Incomplete entries cannot be accepted.
- The submission deadline is midnight (GMT) on July 20, 2020.
- We may contact you for clarification when reviewing submitted entries.
- We will not disclose names of non-winners
- By entering, you give DWG full permission to use your winning entry in promotions, publications and presentations. Winners will have the opportunity to review and sign-off on all such public media productions before publication.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by Digital Workplace Group.
Be inspired by our previous winners
For a full list of previous winners of Digital Workplace of the Year, click here.
For a full list of previous winners of Digital Workplace Leader of the Year, click here.
Judges for 2020
Director Communication Channels, Philips
Senior Director, Digital Workplace – Liberty Mutual
IT Director, Digital Workplace – Conoco Phillips
Isabel de Clerq
Keynote speaker, Consultant, Author and Founder of connect | share | lead
Managing Editor, Simpler Media Group Inc.
Senior Vice President, Digital Channels, Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo
Director of Digital Communities, NetHope
CEO & Founder, Digital Workplace Group