Digital Workplace of the Year Awards 2019 are now open!
We are delighted to announce that the 2019 Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are now open for entries!
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards, produced by Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group, publisher of CMSWire, celebrate those organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The Awards provide the perfect opportunity for you and your organization to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
For 2019 there are two categories:
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2019 (awarded to an organization) – open to submission by any organization; one overall winner and several category awards.
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2019 (awarded to an individual) – nominated by Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group experts, with a Top 10 list announced at the Digital Workplace of the Year Awards at Digital Workplace Experience in Chicago in June 2019.
For full details on the Award categories, entry criteria and to start your entry, please visit the Digital Workplace of the Year 2019 website.
The winners will be announced at Digital Workplace Experience taking place June 17–19, 2019 in Chicago.
2018 Digital Workplace of the Year Winner:
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
And the runner up was…
The judges also awarded ‘special mentions’ to;
- American Express for User Engagement
- MetLife for Global Approach
- MHRA for Rationale/ Business Case
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa for User Engagement
- Shire for Digital Workplace Progress
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group, publishers of CMSWire.com