24 hours of the world’s best digital workplaces
Digital Workplace 24 (DW24) is a unique digital workplace insight event, broadcasting from around the world over 24 hours, on February 26-27, 2019. Join hundreds of other digital workplace, collaboration and intranet professionals as we go live into the digital workplaces of the world’s leading organizations, with live tours, demos and of course, inspiring guest interviews.
The digital workplace festival of the year!
● Get exclusive access and see live into 30 of the world’s best digital workplaces
● Take away actionable insights and ideas for your next DW project
● Tap into the insights of more than 50 leading experts, minds and leaders
● Watch and listen to as much or as little as you want from the convenience of your desk, the comfort of your sofa, at a beach cafe – or wherever you can get online
● Join us live or watch the recordings to play back at your leisure
● Save money, climate impact and stress by eliminating travel and hotel costs – there’s no need to go anywhere
● Listen to the great DW24 music playlist – a standard DW24 feature since the first 24 back in 2008!
Save the date: February 26-27, 2019
As the name suggests, DW24 will broadcast for 24 hours straight, starting at 10:00 GMT (London) / 11:00 CET (Paris) / 05:00 EDT (New York) / 02:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 21:00 AEDT (Sydney). The 24-hour format means that for every time zone there will be an entire work day’s worth of rich content available during business hours.
Save money, climate impact and stress by eliminating travel and hotel costs – there’s no need to go anywhere. Watch and listen to as much or as little as you want from the convenience of your desk, the comfort of your sofa, the relaxing surroundings of a beach cafe – or wherever you can get online.
By booking your all access live seat, you can tune in to DW24 for any portion, consecutive or not. This means you can take a break at any point and then rejoin at your convenience.
24 one-hour webinars
Each hour of DW24 will include an interview with an industry thought leader and a live site tour of a leading company’s intranet, collaboration platform, mobile site/app, HR portal or other related aspect of its digital workplace. We also aim to showcase some leading technology innovators throughout the 24 hour period.
If you’re desperate not to miss a session, then you can book a live seat along with the recordings to go back and listen at your leisure.
Already confirmed: Adobe, Liberty Mutual, World Bank
DW24’s headline acts include:
In 2015, the show included live tours from well-known companies such as Barclays, EY, IKEA, and Verizon. And for 2019 you can expect to see an equally impressive line-up of guests and organizations with more to be revealed soon! Keep checking the show website or sign up to receive updates.
Join the digital workplace festival of the year!
Seats are limited so please book yours sooner rather than later.