DWG transforms intranets and the teams behind them
Joining DWG is one of the soundest investments you’ll make in your intranet
From the business benefits of raising your intranet’s performance to the proven value of our peer learning and interactive resources, the case for DWG membership is a straightforward one.
- Better and faster decision-making: evidence-based insights from peer organizations help our members to fast-track their procurement decisions
- Efficiency gains and time-savings: expert reviews lead to improved usability and workflows, with progress confirmed by ongoing evaluations
- The world’s most comprehensive intranet benchmarking: why not request a sample report to see what we mean?
- DWG’s safety net: access to our peer network and best-practice case studies reduces the risk of costly development errors
- One-stop-shop: the equivalent cost of benchmarking, research and events, if bought individually in the wider market, would easily exceed our membership fee
- Eliminating waste: our management benchmarking has helped members consolidate their sites and reduce duplication, saving up to 30% in licensing fees.
Our membership fees start from US$15,500 (£10,500) and are based on organization size (FTEs). A range of membership packages are available including bundled consulting days and/or benchmarking.
To help you choose the right package, we’ve produced a business case for membership that details member services, value proposition, options, and other benefits of DWG membership. To request a copy, please complete the form on the right.
Need help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 20 7435 6606.