Digital Fika Experience: Hosted online by Vattenfall from Sweden
We are delighted to invite you to our next Digital Fika on April 21-22, an online meeting experience designed to connect DWG members at a time when travel and in-person meetings have been paused. The session will run for 3 hours each day from 09:00 EDT / 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST.
Fika is the Swedish word for “conversation and sharing over coffee and cake” – a cozy term discovered by our CEO and Founder, Paul Miller, several years ago during a visit with DWG members at IKEA. To those who’ve experienced it, it’s the opportunity to connect and share. For the origins story behind digital fika, refer to Paul’s blog post about this topic some years ago: 7 ways to create IKEA’s ‘fika’ in the digital workplace.
About this Digital Fika
During the first of our spring series, the April 21-22 Digital Fika will focus on The next frontier: a more integrated intranet. It will be hosted by DWG member Vattenfall, the multinational power company, headquartered in Sweden.
This agenda will include:
- A presentation and live tour from our host, Vattenfall. The team, led by Birgitta Ekman Lissgärde, Communications Development Manager, will share highlights from their decade-long journey into the digital workplace, including recent reflections from the pandemic. Together, we’ll take a forward look with Vattenfall, exploring integration across multiple platforms and systems.
- Group problem solving and sharing in your choice of three concurrent digital lounges, with these topics selected by our host:
- How Vattenfall is working to integrate tasks, services, exploring AI and chatbots.
- Getting the most out of Yammer: leveraging this peer-to-peer tool.
- AskDWG: a free form, interactive session for you to talk about what matters to you.
- Networking across small groups and ‘virtual pairing’ with another participant.
- Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to connect with other professionals and share your challenges and accomplishments.
So that we can maintain our ability to drive relationships and enable time for sharing, registration is limited so be sure to secure you place by April 9.
Apply for your guest pass
To apply for your complimentary guest pass, complete the form provided below by April 9. A member of our team will be in touch to let you know whether your place has been confirmed. A final copy of the agenda and logistics the week prior to the event.
Note: Should you wish to have another colleague accompany you to this meeting, please feel free to share this link with them. Please note that guests are capped at two individuals per company unless by special arrangement.