Online Member Meeting: ‘Moving to the next level’ with 3M
Join us for our next Online Member Meeting, hosted by Laurie Workman, Digital Experience Manager at 3M. This company is known for innovation and evolution and its digital workplace team is living up to this billing! In 2021, the team began moving the award-winning intranet, 3M Go, from SharePoint Classic to Modern. They also expanded the scope of the team to include email and podcasts, and began planning a new app to be launched to 3M production employees in 2022.
About this meeting
This interactive and lively three-hour online meeting will include:
- A presentation and live tour from our host, who will share insights gleaned as they mature into the next level of digital workplace management and adapt their content strategy.
- An opportunity for you to share your accomplishments and challenges through our interactive ‘Stop Press!’ exercise.
- Peer-to-peer sharing in your choice of one of three live lounges on topics selected by our host:
- Building dashboards to measure impact across all channels.
- Reaching production/frontline workers.
- Being more intentional with digital workplace, email and Yammer to meet employee needs.
- Plus, there will be time following the meeting for optional networking through our ‘coffee roulette’.
3M is an American company known for innovating in the fields of industry, worker safety, US health care and consumer goods, through household brands such as Scotch, Command, Ace and Post-it®. Don’t miss this online opportunity to connect and learn with this inspiring team. The meeting will be held using MS Teams.
Apply for your guest pass!
DWG reserves a select number of guest passes for individuals and organizations who are no yet part of the DWG member community. Please use this form to apply for your place. We will then review your application and be in touch.