Accelerating hybrid working in an endemic age – ONLINE
Hosted virtually by Avanade from their headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA
About this meeting
On October 20-21, a carefully curated group of up to 25 pioneering digital leaders from large corporates and selected public sector organizations will gather virtually for three hours each day for an inspiring and fascinating DWG Executive Circle.
Under the banner of accelerating hybrid working in an endemic age, Avanade’s senior leadership will step into the host role to:
- Share their own digital workplace strategy and roadmap, which is anchored in Microsoft’s suite of technologies along with other transformational experiences
- Provide an early look at how they are making the best use of Microsoft Viva as early adopters of this new employee experience platform
- Lead some strategic roundtables about two topics of interest including:
- The latest thinking on AI and automation
- Experiences without boundaries
In addition, there will be time for participants to connect and learn from their peers via both group sessions and curated pairings.
Executive Circles are confidential working sessions for ambitious and adventurous digital workplace leaders across DWG membership who are charting hybrid working fit for the ‘Decade of Courage’.
ACTION: Call for nominations by October 8
If you are interested in participating in this innovative and highly engaging confidential working session with a select group from DWG’s major member organizations, please fill in the form below by September 24.