Member Meeting, New York City – IN PERSON
Join us for the first 2-day in-person meeting of 2022 hosted by The Estée Lauder Companies featuring live digital workplace tours, keynote presentation and facilitated dialogue.
What to expect
- An expert-led benchmark that gives a real-time vantage view of DWG members’ successes, challenges and ambitions.
- A look at The Estée Lauder Companies’ digital workplace makeover and how this ambitious team transformed employee engagement and productivity on a global scale.
- Insights into how BNY Mellon’s award-winning legacy and leadership are informing the digital workplace anew at PNC Financial.
- A window into how DWG’s 2020 Digital Workplace Leader of the Year winner is now helping Intuit to reimagine its employee experience.
- A chance to step into a Digital Workplace 2025 Technology Lab for a digital workplace showcase with select technology providers, followed by a roundtable discussion led by DWG’s Paul Miller.
Apply for your guest pass!
DWG reserves a select number of guest passes for individuals and organizations who are not yet part of the DWG member community. Please use this form to apply for your place. We will then review your application and be in touch.
[This form is no longer available]