Member Meeting, London, UK – IN PERSON
This Member Meeting was originally planned to take place on March 15-16, however due National Rail, London Underground and Teacher strike action over the same dates we have rescheduled this in-person Member Meeting for June 20-21, 2023.
Member Meetings are a key part of DWG Membership, and while online events are an effective and efficient use of our time, nothing can replicate the magic of being in person, with peers from fellow DWG member organizations, who do what you do, and face the same challenges and triumphs as you.
The series kicks off with an in-person meeting hosted by DWG member, Fidelity International, at its London office on June 20-21. The meeting will focus on transforming employee experiences on a global scale and will be our first UK gathering in nearly three years.
Here’s a glimpse of the people-focused, forward-thinking agenda planned:
- An insider look into the challenging state of and future vision for the digital employee experience of our host, Fidelity International.
- Expert-led live benchmark that gives a real-time vantage view of DWG members’ successes, challenges and ambitions.
- Your choice of breakouts on topics that matter now:
- Driving the business case for a people-focused digital workplace.
- Imagining the future: 2030 governance.
- Moving both personalization and digital integration capabilities forward.
- Metrics that matter.
- Plus, the chance to step into a DWG Technology Lab for a digital workplace showcase from select technology providers, including Haiilo, TyGraph/AvePoint, WorkJam, and Unily.
In addition, there will be an evening celebration to mark DWG’s 20th anniversary.
Our Member Meeting in New York last year, brought together members such as Adobe, Campbell Soup Company, JP Morgan, Koch Industries, The Coca-Cola Company and Wells Fargo to name but a few. Our London event will feature live digital workplace tours, keynote presentations and facilitated dialogue on the hottest topics, and of course the opportunity for our members to network.
“The DWG in-person member meeting in NYC, June 2022 was an incredible gathering of top thought leaders from a varied collection of companies spanning many industries with worldwide reach. The mixture of speakers, presentations and thought-provoking activities was invaluable for anyone leading in the digital workplace field.”
James Krick, Director – Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
Learn more about the magic of member meetings here.
Apply for your guest pass!
DWG reserves a select number of guest passes for individuals and organizations who are not yet part of the DWG member community. Please use this form to apply for your place. We will then review your application and be in touch.