Member Meeting, Atlanta, USA – IN PERSON
Member Meetings are a key part of DWG Membership, and while online events are an effective and efficient use of our time, nothing can replicate the magic of being in person, with peers from fellow DWG member organizations, who do what you do, and face the same challenges and triumphs as you.
As part of our Spring 2023 Member Meeting Series, we are thrilled to announce our US member meeting, which will be hosted by DWG member, The Coca-Cola Company, at its global headquarters in Atlanta on April 19–20.
Here’s a glimpse into the planned agenda:
- An insider look at the current state and future vision of our host, The Coca-Cola Company.
- An expert-led live benchmark that gives a real-time vantage view of DWG members’ successes, challenges and ambitions.
- Your choice of breakouts on topics that matter now, including:
- Using analytics to actively improve search.
- Building an aggregated experience for tasks and more.
- Digital enablement of knowledge sharing and change management.
- Plus, the chance to step into a DWG Technology Lab for a digital workplace showcase from select technology providers, including Appspace, Igloo, Swoop Analytics, Workgrid and Unily.
And, of course, there will be plenty of time to build and renew peer connections and tap DWG experts over meals, breakouts and pop-up discussions.
Our June 2022 Member Meeting in New York, brought together members such as Adobe, Campbell Soup Company, JP Morgan, Koch Industries, The Coca-Cola Company and Wells Fargo to name but a few.
“The DWG in-person member meeting in NYC, June 2022 was an incredible gathering of top thought leaders from a varied collection of companies spanning many industries with worldwide reach. The mixture of speakers, presentations and thought-provoking activities was invaluable for anyone leading in the digital workplace field.”
James Krick, Director – Digital Workplace Services, Campbell Soup Company
Learn more about the magic of member meetings here.
Apply for your guest pass!
DWG reserves a select number of guest passes for individuals and organizations who are not yet part of the DWG member community. Please use this form to apply for your place. We will then review your application and be in touch.