Viva Connections and more…
Join DWG hosts, Nancy Goebel and Beth Gleba for this month’s Digital Workplace Live.
In the September episode of Digital Workplace Live, we’ll talk to one of the world’s largest corporate travel management companies. Over the past year, this team has made the move from SharePoint Classic to SharePoint Online Modern, rebuilding more than 70 sites and optimizing across Microsoft 365. The team relaunched its company-wide intranet, MySource, to 7000+ employees at the end of June.
Through a live tour and lively discussion, we’ll chat with this fantastic team to hear their thoughts about:
- beginning to work with Viva Connections – including starting up a global navigation bar and embedding it in MS Teams
- applying audience targeting and smart approaches to news headlines
- advancing their approach with multiple languages
- embarking on a Yammer pilot
- looking ahead to next steps in their strategic direction.
We’ll be joined in our virtual studio by their VP Strategic Communications, Senior Director of Strategic Communications, Communications Specialist, as well as their Director Global Intranet.