DWG Research – Terms & Conditions of Usage
“YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT TO BECOME A USER, WHICH IN TURN PERMITS YOU TO ACCESS THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE GROUP (DWG) RESEARCH REPORT YOU ARE PURCHASING IN THIS TRANSACTION (THE “PRODUCT”) ON DWG WEBSITE”. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.”
Copyright and Licence of Product
The Product is the property of DWG and is protected by English Law and international copyright law and conventions. The User acknowledges that access to the Product is limited to the Licence terms set forth herein and any expansion must be in writing. The granting of the Licence to access and use the Product is conditioned on The User’s agreement not to disclose, copy, disseminate, redistribute, or publish a Product, or any portion of or excerpts of a Product to any other party.
User shall have the right to use the Product solely for its own internal information purposes. Reproduction of the Product in any form or by any means is forbidden without DWG’s written permission, including but not limited to:
- information storage and retrieval systems;
- recordings and retransmittals over any network (including any local area network);
- use in any timesharing, service bureau, bulletin board or similar arrangement or public display;
- posting the Product to any other online service (including bulletin boards or the Internet); or
- sublicensing, leasing, selling, offering for sale or assigning the Product.
- User agrees to maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such Product.
- User agrees that it shall not use DWG’s name or any excerpts from the Product in the promotion of its products or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DWG does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Product. Although DWG takes reasonable steps to screen the Product for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties before making the Product available, DWG cannot guarantee that the Product will be free of infection.
Accuracy of Information
The information contained in the Product has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. DWG disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. The reader assumes sole responsibility for the selection of the Product to achieve its intended results. The opinions expressed in the Product are subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will DWG be liable for:
- damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use DWG’s website or the Product, or any information provided on the website, or in the Product
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DWG, its affiliates, licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of the use of the Products by the User or User’s account.
Any provision in any memorandum received by DWG in connection with the Product which is inconsistent with, or adds to, the provisions of this Agreement is void. Neither the parties’ course of conduct or trade practice will modify the terms of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute arising hereunder shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of England and Wales, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
A customer’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to DWG. When you register to use the Product, DWG will ask you to provide your name, organisation, email address, and other information.
We use this information to provide you with the best advice and highest-quality service as well as with offers that we think are relevant to you. We may also contact you regarding a Web site problem or other customer service-related issues.
DWG does not sell, share or rent personal information about you collected on Company Web sites.