Recognizing the scope of the services that make up the Digital Workplace it is inevitable that there will be multiple stakeholders, potentially competing priorities and existing technology roadmaps. A critical component of a successful digital workplace is having a clear strategy and effective governance.
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Undertaking stakeholder interviews to gain strategic insights
- Developing a strategy and supporting roadmap(s)
- Preparing a business case for new investments
- Establishing programme governance and gaining buy-in from key stakeholders
- Defining roles and responsibilities for digital workplace teams, including the formation and role of steering groups, working groups, forums etc.
- Conducting requirements gathering/analysis for new digital workplace services and tools
- Development of intranet standards, style guides and user interface standards
- Developing a strategy and migration approach to a new/upgraded platform
- Conducting strategy and project reviews
- Risk Management including legal and compliance considerations and disaster and business recovery planning