The digital workplace is far more than the intranet plus a range of other technology services…
We think the best analogy is to a transportation system. If the intranet is the “train”, then other technologies are other forms of transport – buses, water, cars, planes. Together, the integration and flows between the forms provides not only an integrated way of moving people and things but also transforms the lives of the people involved.
Seen in this light, the digital workplace can’t be defined in such simple and narrow terms as the component parts can be described.
12 Essential Readings on the Digital Workplace
- So what is the digital workplace anyway?
- Why do most organizations ignore the digital workplace?
- Why is the intranet still important in the era of the digital workplace?
- Should the intranet team manage the digital workplace?
- What’s different between intranet management and digital workplace management?
- What’s the employee’s view of the digital workplace?
- Enterprise mobility or mobile intranet?
- Millenial schmillenial: debunking myths about generational digital working habits
- Will the digital workplace evolve like the intranet did? I hope not.
- With the digital workplace, focus is everything
- Digital workplace projects: how to understand users through segmentation & personas
- How user experience debt bankrupts your digital workplace
Is YOUR organization adapting?
Where do you start with your digital workplace strategy? Who do you involve? Our Digital Workplace Checklist draws from extensive research into best practices and provides a list of targeted activities to guide effective implementations.
Recent resources on the Digital Workplace
One of our large consumer manufacturing clients has a terrific digital transformation agenda for “Workplace 2022” with a robust technology roadmap, active leadership support, highly capable people across the world – and it’s firing on all cylinders. But there is a ...
We are thrilled to announce the first ever Digital Workplace of the Year Awards! These awards are free to enter, and are sponsored by industry insiders the Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group / CMSWire, as part of the ...
In 2015 we published a blog post on the concept of the Chief Employee Experience Officer (CEEO). As it turned out, days before, Airbnb had announced their own new CEEO and the article resonated deeply with audiences across the globe. Since ...
[hungryfeed url=”http://feeds.delicious.com/v2/rss/dwgroup/digitalworkplace” feed_fields=”” item_fields=”title” max_items=”3″]