The advent of social media inside organizations is changing the intranet landscape, and the next-generation intranet is now more multifaceted than ever before. This can have profound implications for an organization but those that get it right have the potential to reap financial rewards and develop skills and experience that can help build a stronger competitive position over time.
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Developing a social business/collaboration strategy and roadmap
- Defining and analyzing business requirements
- Preparing a business case to support investment
- Developing an approach to effectively integrate with your intranet
- Understanding how to exploit collaboration
- Driving employee engagement through the use of collaboration, e.g. blogs, wikis, forums etc.
- Defining next-generation employee directories, including integration with “social” profiles/data
- Effective risk management and the development of appropriate governance, policies and standards
- Defining the right “social” metrics to drive business performance
- Strategy, project and implementation reviews
… enabling you to improve communication, drive employee engagement, gain valuable insights and capture and retain organizational knowledge.