DWG has a small number of guest places available for our forthcoming in-person events in London, giving you the opportunity to experience DWG Membership, meet some of our members (EY, Fidelity International, HAVI, Koch Industries, Liberty Mutual, MetLife, Southwest Airlines and Travelport to mention just a few!) and learn from some of the best digital workplaces in the world.
Member Meetings are two-day in-person meetings featuring a mix of live tours, keynote talks and facilitated dialogue. In addition to the agenda, there will be plenty of time to connect with other DWG members to share your challenges and progress along your digital workplace journeys. Come ready to share!
DWG Member Meeting, October 22–23: Hosted by Nationwide, London, UK
At our Autumn DWG Member Meeting, hosted in London by Nationwide, we’ll explore the blockers and accelerators DWG members face in their digital workplace journeys.
The line-up for this meeting will include:
- A presentation from our host company, Nationwide, in which they will share their journey, challenges and best practices as they drive digital workplace evolution.
- An opportunity to map your own organization’s digital workplace maturity and compare with other top companies in the room.
- Group problem solving and sharing of digital workplace challenges.
- Best practices for communicating real-time in the digital workplace, including:
- use of video and video channels
- chat and threaded discussions
- interactive digital meetings.
A copy of the full agenda will be sent to you once we have reviewed your application.
We invite digital workplace leaders to apply for a guest place. You are welcome to bring a senior colleague. (Please note that guests are capped at two individuals per company unless by special arrangement.)
Note: DWG events are for practitioners and their colleagues only. Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate consultants, vendors or students.
Executive Visit, November 13–14: Hosted by Workplace by Facebook, London, UK
A select group of senior digital executives from major organizations will gather on November 13-14, 2019 in London for a confidential working session that reveals the data, insights and practices from the most advanced digital workplaces globally.
DWG along with global, digital innovator Workplace by Facebook are combining forces for this working session that brings together a carefully selected number of digital leaders to show how organizations are driving the future of work through digital workplace transformation.
We invite senior digital workplace champions or sponsors at executive director level or above to apply to join us.