Innovating, exploring and evolving the digital worlds of work for the 2020s and beyond
The DWG Institute brings together organizations, technology providers and experts to share knowledge, ideas and perspectives securely and confidentially, to significantly improve and reimagine the way we work today and in the future.
Organizations using (or looking to use) enterprise technology can collaborate, investigate and learn with workplace technology providers through a range of events and research, as well as innovative services accessible via DWG membership.
The essential workplace
The DWG Institute was founded in January 2020 as a safe space where organizations using enterprise technology could come together with a diverse range of workplace technology providers – anchored by DWG’s 17-year programme of the world’s most authoritative and useful research. We sensed (and saw) that a confidential environment of interaction, learning and relationship could grow between organizations, providers and experts within the DWG Institute.
For more information, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page.
Please see our DWG Open Events page for details of all forthcoming sessions that you can register for.
Read blog posts and view recordings from past DWG Institute events:
March 4, 2021 Technology Exchange
– Microsoft 365: Using Beezy to create an optimised employee experience with Teams, Viva and third party integrations
January 26, 2021 Technology Exchange
– How Walmart uses Adobe’s consumer grade technology in its workplace
September 2020 Technology Lab
– Digital Employee Experience (DEX) in transition – 8 key takeaways from September’s Technology Lab
– Beezy’s perspectives on digital employee experience and the intelligent workplace
– Workgrid’s perspectives on digital workplace experience and managing change
August 2020 Technology Exchange
– Technology-driven behavioural change – 7 key takeaways from August’s Technology Exchange
July 2020 Technology Lab
– Digital Workplace acceleration – 8 key takeaways from July’s Technology Lab
– Intranets now and in the future – insights from Valo
– Bridging the gaps in Sharepoint – insights from Beezy
May 2020 Technology Exchange
– Hilti’s global intranet; a deep dive into the Beezy intranet platform
For more information about how the DWG Institute can help you, please tell us about yourself and we’ll be in touch: