Core services are increasingly being provided via a combination of in-house development and third party applications. Employees are bringing their own iPads to work and access corporate information through their smartphone. A younger generation is used to communicating by a variety of “social” tools similar to Facebook. Employees are demanding a seamless experience between all the different technologies they use at work.
Not always easy for large organizations, with multiple work streams and program owners but critical in driving employee adoption and delivering business efficiency.
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Interpreting brand and visual guidelines for your digital workplace
- Identifying and developing personas and core user journeys
- Undertaking card sort exercises to define the information architecture
- Delivering insights and organizational knowledge through surveys and user research
- Producing “drive by” usability reports with recommendations for quick wins
- Undertaking full usability reviews for existing and proposed services and tools
- Measuring task effectiveness and task efficiency across multiple platforms
- Ensuring the requirements of delivering accessible systems are understood
- Defining and producing style guides and user interface standards