Our intranet is social engagement at its best. We use a variety of widgets and custom content and graphics to visually tell our company's story. Further, our intranet is very much a channel for two-way dialogue. From employees walls to blogs and intaractive poling and contests, we're engaging our employees in new ways that are having a direct positive impact on our employee engagement scores. Here is just a few things we do:
- Our CEOs personanlly share anniversary congratulations. It is visually displayed on the intranet and a senior exeuctive personally calls employees on key anniversary milestones.
- Our employee newsletter evolved to an interactive blog. Employees can share and comment on articles.
- Interactive Company Goals page that allows employees to have a direct impact on the bottom line of the organization.
- Leadership Enrichment Center, dedicated to helping our management lead better. The content is open to all employees.
- Dynamic page banners that direct employees to key content.
- Heavy use of videos to tell our story. Employees can choose to "read what's new" or "watch what's new."
- Photo widgets allow employees to share vacation pictures, company events and more.