Digital Workplace Group (DWG) is delighted to congratulate Charles Schwab on 10 years as a DWG member!
Some of the highlights include:
- 2008 – The Charles Schwab team contributed to the DWG research programme.
- 2011 – They were an integral part of the 2011 SharePoint Executive Discussion Group, looking at how the team had successfully approached social strategy, adoption and risk management within the enterprise – conversations we are all still having today!
- 2014 – We saw The Schweb (the Charles Schwab intranet) demonstrated.
- 2019 – DWG led an in-person leadership session in Austin TX for Charles Schwab – A day in the life: Digital Workplace Summit.
- 2019 – Melissa Brandebourg, VP Digital Workplace Technology, won the ‘Game Changer’ Leader Award at the Digital Workplace of the Year Awards.
Over the years, Charles Schwab has contributed hugely to the DWG Membership Forum, having given live tours and led Knowledge Exchanges for DWG members, as well as hosting a member meeting in San Francisco – a truly invaluable and collaborative member!
CEO and Founder of DWG, Paul Miller, says: “It’s a real privilege for DWG when a member like Charles Schwab reaches 10 years of membership. To be beside them as a guide and strategic partner on their digital world of work journey for a decade is humbling for us. It has been such a pleasure to witness them grow and evolve, and hopefully to have played a useful role in enabling them to feel connected, informed and confident as they have progressed.”
Thank you to all we have worked with at Charles Schwab over the past decade and we look forward to what is to come in the next 10 years!
The DWG Member Forum is a confidential, members-only group. Membership combines online and in-person peer learning with expert research and practical insights into how others have solved challenges, based on more than 700 evaluations of major organizations.
Learn more about the benefits of becoming a DWG member.
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a leading provider of financial services, with more than 365 offices and 12 million active brokerage accounts, 1.7 million corporate retirement plan participants, 1.3 million banking accounts and $3.70 trillion in client assets, as of June 30, 2019. Through its operating subsidiaries, the company provides a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. See more: www.aboutschwab.com
About Digital Workplace Group
Digital Workplace Group (DWG) is a strategic partner, covering all aspects of the evolving digital workplace industry through membership, benchmarking and boutique consultancy services. We provide independent guidance to more than 100 leading corporates and public institutions to advance their intranets and broader digital workplaces through peer learning, impartial evaluations, research and practitioner expertise. See more: digitalworkplacegroup.com