Strategic partner and boutique consultancy, Digital Workplace Group (DWG) in partnership with Simpler Media Group, publisher of CMSWire.com, will host influential practitioners and technology innovators in the evolving digital world of work at Digital Workplace Experience (#DWX18), a 3-day annual conference (June 18–20), in Chicago, IL.
Registration is now open via the conference website www.dwexperience.com/2018.
Attendees of the conference will gain knowledge through:
- Live tours and real-time demos of featured digital workplaces.
- Tracks and themes focused on key topics, such as employee experience, intelligent workplace, culture & change and leadership & governance.
- Key technologists, analysts and speakers, including digital influencer and futurist, Dion Hinchcliffe; David Meza, Chief Knowledge Architect at NASA; Karen Downs, Intranet Program Manager at H&R Block; and Ken Goodlad, Digital Workplace Coordinator at The Scottish Government.
- Practical examples from Innovation Spotlights on the most influential digital workplace technologies.
- Success measures and tactics for industries like retail, insurance, manufacturing, technology, government and public agencies, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy and space exploration.
“DWX brings together the key people, practices and ideas that are impacting and defining the new digital worlds where we work.” said Paul Miller, CEO and Founder of Digital Workplace Group.
For the full speaker line-up and to register, please visit www.dwexperience.com/2018.