A key pillar of Digital Workplace Group membership is peer learning: the opportunity for our community to share their knowledge, talk openly about their challenges in a confidential setting and learn from each other’s successes is a unique part of the DWG experience. This year, DWG has 5 such opportunities for DWG members to come together in person to charge up on innovative practices, networking and action learning.
In the coming weeks, the Digital Workplace Group has two in-person member meetings lined up: one in London on March 22nd-23rd and another in the San Francisco Bay Area on April 6th-7th. These are the first two of five such in-person member meetings planned in 2016. Download our events calendar to see the full 2016 schedule.
Each two-day meeting has an exciting, thought-provoking and practical agenda, allowing attendees to hear from an array of practitioners, participate in workshops and take advantage of networking opportunities.
Among the featured topics for the London Meeting on March 22nd-23rd are:
- a live tour and keynote presentation from hosts, the UK Parliament, followed by a facilitated dialogue around its key challenges
- an intranet tour from the Swedish Parliament team, named one of this year’s NN/g Design Annual winners
- a live tour and presentation from the Scottish Government as it approaches the release of its new digital workplace platform, launching this spring
- a live tour and learnings from Transport for London (TfL) on the trials and tribulations of a large consolidation effort
- a choice of workshops based on DWG’s groundbreaking research about “Evidence-based Intranet Success” and “Organizational Culture in the Digital Workplace”.
The meeting line-up in San Francisco Bay Area on April 6th-7th includes:
- a keynote talk and live tour from our hosts, Visa Inc.
- a choice of workshops: either “Evidence-based Intranet Success” or “Organizational Culture in the Digital Workplace”
- a walk-through of McKesson’s new digital workplace strategy
- a look at how Intuit uses analytics to manage search and other enterprise digital services
- a knowledge-sharing session featuring a live tour of a respected US-based insurance company’s newly launched “Digital Commons”.
- included in DWG’s annual membership.
- one-time free guest invitation available for qualifying non-member organizations considering DWG membership. (Register your interest here.)
Find out more
Whilst these meetings are reserved for our members, we do invite a select number of guests who are considering DWG membership.
To find out more about becoming a member, contact us and we will gladly arrange a personal briefing to help you understand which options will best meet your needs and budget.