Thanks for visiting the Digital Workplace Group (DWG) website. You'll see this post may refer to the "Intranet Benchmarking Forum (IBF)," the "Digital Workplace Forum (DWF)" or "IBF Live." But that doesn't match our website name!
In a nutshell, we merged IBF and DWF into one service and changed our name to "Digital Workplace Group." The new name represents the broader set of services we've grown to offer, beyond an original focus on just intranets. We also changed the name of our monthly webinar from "IBF Live" to "Digital Workplace Live."
Although we've relabelled things, we're proud of our decade+ history and have left this page intact. Enjoy your time on our site and please contact us with any questions or comments.
Take part in this year’s Global Intranet Strategies Survey and receive a free advance copy of the 2009 Intranet Trends Report (£300 ERP).
First published in 2006 the 2008 report will provide fresh insight into for example:
- Content sharing and management, especially in a distributed author context
- Social media: adoption, governance, benefits
- How 2.0 is impacting the way people share knowledge: what this means for the enterprise
- The blend of internal and external worlds in project teams and how to meet their needs for online support and tools
- Making the intranet a business-critical tool: benefits, risk management, business cases
- The often vague role of “Intranet Manager” becoming a new profession? What expertise and skills are required? What is the future of this role?
- How companies are facilitating the work of virtual teams made up of internal and external people who need to share information that is behind firewalls?