Digital Workplace of the Year Awards – DWExp17
You are here: Home
» Digital Workplace of the Year Awards – DWExp17
Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
Digital Workplace Group, in partnership with Simpler Media Group / CMSWire, as part of Digital Workplace Experience, is thrilled to announce the launch of the inaugural Digital Workplace of the Year Awards!
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards celebrates organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The entry and judgement criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of Digital Workplace Group (DWG) research, benchmarking and expertise and SMG / CMSWire’s extensive industry insights.
The awards will recognize winners and runners up for the:
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2017 (awarded to an organization)
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2017 (awarded to an individual)
Winning an award will give organizations and individuals an opportunity to share their digital workplace achievements with peers and gain industry recognition!
The call for entries opens on March 22 and closes on May 15.
What we’re looking for
To enter your organization or nominate an individual, you should know a few things first:
Eligibility criteria / entry requirements
- Digital Workplace of the Year must have at least 1000 employees.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
- There will be a runner-up selected in both categories.
- Winners will be contacted by June 12.
- Submitting agents may be contacted for clarification during evaluation period (May 15–June 15).
- By entering, you give Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group permission to use your entry (if a winner or runner-up) in promotions, publications and presentations.
- The deadline for submissions is on or before midnight EDT on May 15.
- Awards will be announced and presented at the Digital Workplace Experience Conference, taking place June 19–21 in Chicago.
- Regrettably, consultants or vendors cannot be included.
Ready to enter or nominate someone?
Enter or nominate someone
below starting March 22 and
up until May 15:
The esteemed panel of Judges are:
Director of Business Technology Strategy and Knowledge Management
BMO Financial Group
Senior Vice President
Team Member Portal Manager
Worldwide Director. Digital Engagement – Colgate People
CEO and Founder
Digital Workplace Group
President and Publisher
SimplerMedia and CMSWire