For most large organizations Human Resources (HR) is one of the key areas where it was quickly recognized that moving services online could not only improve operational efficiency but also the quality of data held. However, this can require a change in mind-set not only for the organization but also for employees and with cultural differences and country legislation playing a factor, it is essential to get the approach right in order to drive employee adoption and deliver true business value.
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Developing/reviewing strategy/roadmaps to ensure alignment with objectives
- Understanding the role the digital workplace can play in recruitment
- Integration and usability of employee directories, e-learning and core HR systems
- Improving employee efficiency through measurement of tasks
- Understanding the role of social/collaboration and how to exploit for business value
- Driving adoption and supporting effective on boarding of new employees
- Establishing supporting governance, policies, standards and guidance
- Identifying gaps and defining new tools/services
… supporting employee adoption and enabling operational efficiency and improved data quality.