The “Digital Workplace” is already happening – rich technology environments used in the office, mobile access to the services, collaboration across teams, remote field sales group, flexible working due to reduced real estate – this is the nature of modern work. Yet some organizations are facing substantial challenges in securing the time or resource to explore what this means and establishing a programme that meets business needs.
Our team of consultants can provide insight, guidance and support in:
- Defining and establishing a digital workplace
- Conducting requirements gathering and analysis
- Preparing a business case
- Identifying appropriate partners and assistance with tendering and selection process
- Defining the key enablers for an effective mobile workforce
- Understanding how the digital workplace affects what you need to measure
- Understanding the challenges of delivering on the any time, any place promise
- Development of strategy document and supporting roadmap
- Definition of roles and responsibilities, formation of Steering Groups, Forums etc.
… providing a turn-key solution for setting up your Digital Workplace.