We are thrilled to announce the first ever Digital Workplace of the Year Awards! These awards are free to enter, and are sponsored by industry insiders the Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group / CMSWire, as part of the Digital Workplace Experience Conference this June in Chicago.
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards celebrate organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments.
The entry and judgment criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of Digital Workplace Group (DWG) research, benchmarking and expertise and SMG / CMSWire’s extensive industry insights.
The awards will recognize winners and runners-up for the:
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2017 (awarded to an organization)
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2017 (awarded to an individual)
Winning an award will give organizations and individuals an opportunity to share their digital workplace achievements with peers and gain industry recognition.
The call for entries has just opened — and closes May 15.
The esteemed panel of judges has been announced:
- Jed Cawthorne – Director of Business Technology Strategy and Knowledge Management, BMO Financial Group
- Pete Fields – Senior Vice President Team Member Portal Manager Corporate Communications, Wells Fargo
- Jennifer Rosenberg – Worldwide Director, Digital Engagement – Colgate People, Colgate-Palmolive
- Paul Miller – CEO and Founder, Digital Workplace Group
- Brice Dunwoodie – President and Publisher, Simpler Media and CMSWire
Remember, this is our first year, so make an impact in your industry now. Be a winner or runner-up in the first year of what is sure to become a significant industry award in subsequent years – the playing field will become progressively more crowded.
We wish you every success!